Thursday, April 8, 2010

Alone


Well it is the one time of the year that Sam goes away with several of his friends for a weekend of fun, soccer, and of course 6th street. He goes to Austin for the state soccer tournament and I get to stay home alone...technically not alone....am I ever alone....who are these kids following me and why are they calling me mom??...Oh well, he deserves it, but I get stuck with all his duties and mine, uggh. So tonight I will be coaching for him and Saturday morning, i ditest....So off to a weekend full of teaching (me for work), coaching soccer and some swimming pool clean up...my idea of a great time?? I guess not??

Those who love me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know my name. When they call to me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them my salvation.(Psalm 91:14-16)

No comments: